Collisions are traumatic enough, there is no need to relive the headache of being without your vehicle longer than you absolutely have to- or enduring costly corrective repairs.
Expressway Paint and Body is a premiere auto body repair specialist. Our skilled technicians are adept at handling all auto body repair jobs from collision repairs to paint-less dent removal. Paint-less Dent Removal (PDR): is a collection of techniques for removing minor and dings from the body of a motor. The most common practical use for PDR is the repair of hail damage, door dings, and minor body creases. Rust Repair: Chipped paint ... corroded fenders ... scratched bumpers or doors from minor contact with other vehicles or obstacles can ALL compromise the integrity of your car's paint job! We specializes in fixing the problems that cause rust, and remove the rust for good! Then they'll repaint the damaged area so you'll never know it happened! Bondo Repair: Sometimes your car will receive a dent or gouge that's too small to justify the expense of a full body repair but too big to simply ignore. Our craftsmen have the patience to block, wet sand, color sand and fill the dent using premium body fillers. Remove and Replace: Unfortunately, some parts on a vehicle cannot be repaired and must be replaced. At Expressway, we have OEM, LKQ, and Aftermarket parts available for all automobiles. Remove and Refinish: We are always happy for our customer when we can use this procedure. This means we can remove the part of your vehicle that has damage to it, fix it, and refinish it. This is great for quick bumper or minor refinishing.
Complete Car Paint: We offer complete vehicle painting with the highest quality automotive paints and clear coat. We can do both custom and factory colors on your vehicle. All of our car repaints are performed by skilled paint technicians. Spot Paint: We offer precision spot painting services utilizing advanced color matching and top quality clear coat systems to ensure a seamless match. We can repaint single panels and spot paint small areas with PPG color match system. Clear Coat: We utilize a clear coat system that ensures a high quality durable finish on all automotive paint jobs with complete PPG System. Precision Color Matching: We offer seamless color matching using state of the art Precision Color matching systems. We can match all factory colors. Fleet Accounts: Do you own a fleet of vehicles? Bring them to us for auto body repair and painting. We can get them looking as good as new. Our craftsmen provide top-quality workmanship. Our Paint: We only use the highest quality PPG paint products on your vehicle. A European coatings system that delivers a complete, versatile and high performance finish.
Family owned and operated, we have been repairing import and domestic vehicles in the New Orleans Metro Area since 2012. Our mission is simple- 'fixing it right' and restoring your vehicle to pre-accident condition, without cutting corners. Especially when it comes to your safety. We know collisions are traumatic enough, there is no need to relive the headache of being without your vehicle longer than you absolutely have to- or enduring costly corrective repairs.
1. Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
2. Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages. A good rule of thumb: if the car wouldn’t pass a state safety inspection, have it towed. Expressway can arrange this for you.
3. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive- in claims center before having your car repaired. This is not necessary. Simply leave your vehicle with Expressway, and we will contact the insurance company for you and, if needed, have them inspect the vehicle at Expressway.
4. You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
5. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, ask us.
7. Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
Make sure the collision repair shop you choose will negotiate on your behalf with the insurance company.
At Expressway Collision Center, providing exceptional customer service is our most important concern. Contact us today and a friendly representative is standing by to help answer any questions you may have.Directions or More Info